How does it work?
This system allows you to switch on or off the two fans to extract or not hot air from your enclosure.
In opposition to our wiring harness, it is not a temperature control system, because there is no temperature probe, and no electronic device to set a target temperature.
Electrical part comes assemble, you just have to insert it inside printed part, and screw the whole system to your enclosure!
You can follow this quick assembly guide to have your system working!
What is included?
- Two fans with connectors for switch and power supply
- Round plug for power supply
- Necessary hardware (1pc M3*12 screw, 4 pcs of M3*6 screws, 5pcs of M3 nuts)
- Black printed part (also available for download here)
- 12v power adaptator and plug
This system is compatible with all Prusabox version: stainless steel or black
It is not compatible with HEPA&Carbon filter and fan mod, neither with Max filtration system
It is not compatible with the wiring harness and W-1219 temperature control.