Extrudr XPETG MATT Black 1.75mm 1kg
28,80 € VAT included
XPETG MATT impresses with its unique matte surface, is more thermally resistant and harder than normal PETG. It is very suitable for mechanical stress.
- XPETG MATT has very high mechanical resilience, more as "normal" PETG.
- XPETG combines high flexibility and good rigidity.
- PETG is temperature-resistant up to 85-95 °C, which means that it can be used in the production of electrical components for kitchen utensils.
- XPETG is suitable for intermediate users, as components that are 10x10x10 cm or larger require a heated bed and a closed assembly space.
- The material has a MATT finish and is available in a range of vibrant colors.
- At sufficient heat and low cooling, the layer adhesion of XPETG is excellent.
- The material is very good at withstanding impact.
Recommend printing parameters
- Nozzle temperature: 220-230°C
- Bed temperature: 60-70°C
- Printing speed: 40-60mm/s
|21 × 21 × 7 cm
The Extrudr Team is a dedicated group of 30 people in Austria.
They challenged theirselves not only to create high-quality products, but also to improve the manufacturing process and develop the proven efficiency of automated workflows.
This drive has allowed them to create the best products through ease of manufacture.
After carefully been prepared, homogenized and filtered, melted pellets is then calibrated to an appropriate diameter near the glass transition temperature and brought to a solid state. A crucial process step for low tolerance & high roundness.
The whole manufacturing process is computer controlled to make sure the diamenter of every filament is accurate. They have three sensors to measure and evaluate the diamenter and roundess of each filament.
The team in the factory additionally performs visual checks, considering the diameter, roundness, consistency and color of the filaments.
A desiccant bag guarantees corrosion and moisture protection during the storage of the filaments. Then the finished product is packed airtight.