Extrudr PLA NX2 Metallic grey 1.75mm 1kg
25,20 € VAT included
PLA NX2 is a new generation of PLA with improved mechanical properties. The optimized surface ensures detailed printing quality.
PLA NX2 allows for a higher printing speed than regular PLA.
- PLA NX2 combines the good mechanical properties of PLA with higher flexibility.
- PLA NX2 has better tensile stretch properties than regular PLA.
- PLA NX2 is temperature-resistant up to 60-70 °C.
- The material is easy to process and therefore suitable for beginners.
- The material has a high quality, matte surface with visibly reduced layers. This makes PLA NX2 particularly suitable for detailed prints.
- PLA NX2 has excellent layer and print bed adhesion.
- PLA NX2 is more flexible than regular PLA, which means that it is better at withstanding impact.
Recommend printing parameters
- Nozzle temperature: 200-230°C
- Bed temperature: 20-60°C
- Printing speed: 40-60mm/s
|Dimensions||21 × 21 × 7 cm|
The Extrudr Team is a dedicated group of 30 people in Austria.
They challenged theirselves not only to create high-quality products, but also to improve the manufacturing process and develop the proven efficiency of automated workflows.
This drive has allowed them to create the best products through ease of manufacture.
After carefully been prepared, homogenized and filtered, melted pellets is then calibrated to an appropriate diameter near the glass transition temperature and brought to a solid state. A crucial process step for low tolerance & high roundness.
The whole manufacturing process is computer controlled to make sure the diamenter of every filament is accurate. They have three sensors to measure and evaluate the diamenter and roundess of each filament.
The team in the factory additionally performs visual checks, considering the diameter, roundness, consistency and color of the filaments.
A desiccant bag guarantees corrosion and moisture protection during the storage of the filaments. Then the finished product is packed airtight.