Extrudr PLA NX1 Transparent 1.75mm 1kg
24,00 € VAT included
PLA NX1 is a biocompatible material derived from renewable resources. It is easy to process and with its properties is open to a wide range of applications.
- Very good and detailed print quality
- Easy to use
- PLA NX1 has very good mechanical properties.
- PLA is a robust and resilient resource with average tensile stretch properties.
- PLA NX1 is temperature-resistant up to 60 °C.
- The material is easy to process and therefore suitable for beginners.
- The material has a slightly shiny and reflective surface.
- PLA NX1 has very good layer adhesion.
- The material is good at withstanding impact.
Recommend printing parameters
- Nozzle temperature: 200-230°C
- Bed temperature: 20-60°C
- Printing speed: 40-60mm/s
|Dimensions||21 × 21 × 7 cm|
The Extrudr Team is a dedicated group of 30 people in Austria.
They challenged theirselves not only to create high-quality products, but also to improve the manufacturing process and develop the proven efficiency of automated workflows.
This drive has allowed them to create the best products through ease of manufacture.
After carefully been prepared, homogenized and filtered, melted pellets is then calibrated to an appropriate diameter near the glass transition temperature and brought to a solid state. A crucial process step for low tolerance & high roundness.
The whole manufacturing process is computer controlled to make sure the diamenter of every filament is accurate. They have three sensors to measure and evaluate the diamenter and roundess of each filament.
The team in the factory additionally performs visual checks, considering the diameter, roundness, consistency and color of the filaments.
A desiccant bag guarantees corrosion and moisture protection during the storage of the filaments. Then the finished product is packed airtight.