Extrudr PETG Signal green 1.75mm 1.1kg
37,80 € VAT included
PETG stands for maximum functionality, even under high mechanical stress. With its excellent printing properties, this material is particularly suitable for high-performance applications:
- High chemical resistance
- Low shrinking
- FDA approved
- 100% recyclable
Out of stock
- PETG has very high mechanical resilience.
- PETG combines high flexibility and good rigidity.
- PETG is temperature-resistant up to 80-90 °C, which means that it can be used in the production of electrical components for kitchen utensils.
- PETG is suitable for intermediate users, as components that are 10x10x10 cm or larger require a heated bed and a closed assembly space.
- The material has a gloss-like finish and is available in a range of vibrant colors.
- At sufficient heat and low cooling, the layer adhesion of PETG is excellent.
- The material is very good at withstanding impact.
Recommend printing parameters
- Nozzle temperature: 210-230°C
- Bed temperature: 60-70°C
|Dimensions||21 × 21 × 7 cm|
The Extrudr Team is a dedicated group of 30 people in Austria.
They challenged theirselves not only to create high-quality products, but also to improve the manufacturing process and develop the proven efficiency of automated workflows.
This drive has allowed them to create the best products through ease of manufacture.
After carefully been prepared, homogenized and filtered, melted pellets is then calibrated to an appropriate diameter near the glass transition temperature and brought to a solid state. A crucial process step for low tolerance & high roundness.
The whole manufacturing process is computer controlled to make sure the diamenter of every filament is accurate. They have three sensors to measure and evaluate the diamenter and roundess of each filament.
The team in the factory additionally performs visual checks, considering the diameter, roundness, consistency and color of the filaments.
A desiccant bag guarantees corrosion and moisture protection during the storage of the filaments. Then the finished product is packed airtight.